WE WILL HANDLE THE REST.
Creative Events is here for you to enjoy your Destination Wedding, Corporate Event/Function, Parties, Gala, or Milestone Event. After you’ve planned your Dream Wedding Vacation with our Consultation Team, here are some Must Haves that is pertinent to complete your wedding in The Bahamas. Once you’re in possession of these documents our Team will be most delighted to care of the necessary leg work for you.
Select Images for Packages
Must Haves for Getting Married in The Bahamas
1. Both Bride and Groom are required to be inside of The Bahamas at the time of the application is being made for marriage.
2. Both Bride and Groom must have resided inside of The Bahamas no less than 1 day prior to the submission of application for marriage.
3. If either is a minor (the individual being under the age of 18) must have WRITTEN Parental consent.
4. As in the case of divorce, if either party has been divorced that party must produce the DECREE NISI (Final Decree) or a court-certified with a raised seal. European travelers the DECREE NISI or certified raised copy with seal must be provided in their ORIGINAL LANGUAGE, along with a translated copy in ENGLISH.
5. In the case of a Widow/Widower, an original copy or certified copy of the DEATH CERTIFICATE must be accompanied with the submission of application for marriage.
6. In the case where both parties are unmarried, a Sworn Declaration of Certification must be administered by a Notary of Public within The Bahamas accompanied by the application for a Marriage License.
7. Both parties must have in their possession valid Passports for identification.
8. Both parties must produce evidence of the date of entry (arrival) in The Bahamas. This would be your Immigration Card which you receive when entering The Bahamas.
Bookings Now Open for 2021
Contact us to start planning your events today!